In the last week of December, director Teja kick-started the shoot for NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on the late chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor NT Ramarao. The film’s teaser will be released on January 18, to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary.
Meanwhile, Teja is reportedly using a facial recognition software to zero in on the right actress who will play NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in the film. The software analyzes a person’s facial features through a video camera and measures the overall facial structure. The same features are later mapped to the actors who have likely features.
Apparently, a large number of aspiring actors have sent their pictures for Basavatarakam’s role and this prompted Teja to purchase the software.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2