In the last week of December, director Teja kick-started the shoot for NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on the late chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor NT Ramarao. The film’s teaser will be released on January 18, to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary.
Meanwhile, Teja is reportedly using a facial recognition software to zero in on the right actress who will play NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in the film. The software analyzes a person’s facial features through a video camera and measures the overall facial structure. The same features are later mapped to the actors who have likely features.
Apparently, a large number of aspiring actors have sent their pictures for Basavatarakam’s role and this prompted Teja to purchase the software.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas