In the last week of December, director Teja kick-started the shoot for NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on the late chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor NT Ramarao. The film’s teaser will be released on January 18, to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary.
Meanwhile, Teja is reportedly using a facial recognition software to zero in on the right actress who will play NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in the film. The software analyzes a person’s facial features through a video camera and measures the overall facial structure. The same features are later mapped to the actors who have likely features.
Apparently, a large number of aspiring actors have sent their pictures for Basavatarakam’s role and this prompted Teja to purchase the software.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success