Maverick director Teja, who once ruled the roost with refreshing love stories and new age scripts, is back after a long hiatus. His upcoming film Hora Hori is gearing up to hit the screens on September 11th. Teja, during the audio launch of this film, has openly criticized the repetitive formula used by the directors of the current generation and also came down heavily on the audience for thoroughly encouraging such films.
He is confident that Hora Hori will turn out to be a hopeful prospect and allows him to make a strong comeback. The film, which is touted to be a youthful love story, stars youngsters Dileep and Daksha in the lead roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music composer and KL Damodar Prasad of Ranjith movies has produced it.
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film