Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyani’s name is under consideration for the second female lead’s role in action hero Gopichand’s next with senior director Teja. Already star heroine Keerthy Suresh’s name is almost finalized as the main heroine in the film.
Titled Alamelu Manga Venkataramana, the film is expected to go on sets from the month of September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe