Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyani’s name is under consideration for the second female lead’s role in action hero Gopichand’s next with senior director Teja. Already star heroine Keerthy Suresh’s name is almost finalized as the main heroine in the film.
Titled Alamelu Manga Venkataramana, the film is expected to go on sets from the month of September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way