Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyani’s name is under consideration for the second female lead’s role in action hero Gopichand’s next with senior director Teja. Already star heroine Keerthy Suresh’s name is almost finalized as the main heroine in the film.
Titled Alamelu Manga Venkataramana, the film is expected to go on sets from the month of September.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?