Child artiste turned hero Teja Sajja scored a decent hit with the recently released zombie comedy, Zombie Reddy. The actor currently has a couple of exciting projects, Ishq and Hanu-Man, in his kitty. And Teja’s hefty remuneration for Hanu-Man has become a hot topic in film circles.
Apparently, Teja is being paid a whopping Rs 1 crore for Hanu-Man. Needless to say, this is a huge amount for a young hero who is just a couple of movies old. Thanks to his popularity as a child artiste and his association with successful movies like Oh Baby and Zombie Reddy, Teja now has good market value and even the satellite and OTT rights to his movies are in demand.
In Hanu-Man, Teja plays the titular role of Hanuman, the superhero from the epic Ramayana. This Prasanth Varma directorial is being produced by K Niranjan Reddy of Primeshow Entertainment. The film will be high on action and VFX.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?