Teja is a man who always does things in his own style and also speaks his mind big time. In one of his recent interviews, Teja opened up about Balayya not being invited by Chiru and co to meet the CM and for the one that happened at his home.
In one of his recent interview, Teja said that if it was a private meeting that was held at Chiranjeevi’s house there is no need for them to call everyone but if it was a planned meet, then a senior hero like Balayya and other star directors should have also been invited.
So much discussion is going on about this already and with Teja speaking his mind, we need to see what kind of discussion it will create now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?