Nandamuri Balakrishna is planning a huge biographical drama on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. During Paisa Vasool’s promotions, Balayya said he will announce the name of the biopic’s director very soon. However, there has been no announcement from Balayya so far.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, director Teja, who’s back in the reckoning following Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s success, may direct NTR’s biopic. Teja reportedly met Balayya recently and even Balayya was keen on teaming up with Teja.
If things fall into place as expected, Teja may begin the research and other script related work very soon. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur