Nandamuri Balakrishna is planning a huge biographical drama on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. During Paisa Vasool’s promotions, Balayya said he will announce the name of the biopic’s director very soon. However, there has been no announcement from Balayya so far.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, director Teja, who’s back in the reckoning following Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s success, may direct NTR’s biopic. Teja reportedly met Balayya recently and even Balayya was keen on teaming up with Teja.
If things fall into place as expected, Teja may begin the research and other script related work very soon. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?