Nandamuri Balakrishna is planning a huge biographical drama on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. During Paisa Vasool’s promotions, Balayya said he will announce the name of the biopic’s director very soon. However, there has been no announcement from Balayya so far.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, director Teja, who’s back in the reckoning following Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s success, may direct NTR’s biopic. Teja reportedly met Balayya recently and even Balayya was keen on teaming up with Teja.
If things fall into place as expected, Teja may begin the research and other script related work very soon. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa