Following the much needed success of his last film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, director Teja currently has his hands full with a couple of high-profile projects – Balayya’s NTR and Venkatesh’s film, tentatively titled Aata Nade Veta Nade. After a lot of dilly-dallying, Teja has decided to shoot Venky’s film first.
The Teja-Venky’s film will go on floors in February and the film’s pre-production work is underway in full swing. Apparently, Teja is determined to wrap up the movie in just 5 months and then move on to NTR in August.
Nara Rohit is said to be essaying Venky’s brother’s role in the movie. Suresh Babu and Anil Sunkara will jointly bankroll this highly-anticipated project. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation