Following the much needed success of his last film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, director Teja currently has his hands full with a couple of high-profile projects – Balayya’s NTR and Venkatesh’s film, tentatively titled Aata Nade Veta Nade. After a lot of dilly-dallying, Teja has decided to shoot Venky’s film first.
The Teja-Venky’s film will go on floors in February and the film’s pre-production work is underway in full swing. Apparently, Teja is determined to wrap up the movie in just 5 months and then move on to NTR in August.
Nara Rohit is said to be essaying Venky’s brother’s role in the movie. Suresh Babu and Anil Sunkara will jointly bankroll this highly-anticipated project. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film