Teja’s recent film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, which released on April 13, has gone through a minor makeover. Based on the feedback from the audience on day one, Teja has trimmed the film’s second half. As a result, some of the scenes featuring Tanikella Bharani, Uttej and a song in the second half have been trimmed. Sources say that these changes have brought in a positive impact on the film. Whether it can change the film’s fate at box office or not remains to be seen. Directed by Teja, the film introduced newcomers Prince and Nandita to Telugu cinema. Yashwanth had composed the music and Rasool Ellore was the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date
- Chiru to promote yet another small film