Teja’s upcoming film 1000 Abbadhalu is in the last leg of shooting. Sairam Shankar and Esther are playing the lead roles in this romantic film. Sunitha is producing the film. Currently, a song is being shot on the lead pair in Hyderabad and with this, the entire shooting will be wrapped up. Talking about the film, Teja says, “The film is about why a couple had to lie 1000 times. It’s a complete entertainer. Vidyasagar is the choreographer for the song currently being shot on the lead pair. Ramana Gogula has given good music.” The audio will be launched next week and the film will release shortly. Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success