Director Teja is known for creating intense characters in his films and right from the days of Chitram and Jayam, till his recent film Neeku Naaku he has added at least one unique element in almost every film he has director. His upcoming film 1000 Abbadhalu is in the final stages of shooting. Sairam Shankar and Esther have played the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Recently, the film’s songs were shot in Switzerland. The latest news is that one of the songs in the film was shot in a single take, which is quite a big experiment in a Telugu film.
It’s extremely difficult to choreograph and shoot an entire song in a single take, but Teja seems to have pushed the envelope once again. This song is said to be one of the major highlights of the film. Ramana Gogula has scored the music and Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer. Sunitha Paladugu is the producer. The film will hit the screens in May.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon