By now, everyone knows that Teja is directing Nandamuri Balakrishna for a film on the life of his father NTR. The script work is currently on and a huge team is working on the crucial details of the film.
The latest we hear is that Teja has planned a test shoot on Balayya in NTR’s get up. Very soon, a few key scenes will be canned on Balyya to see how he carries the role of NTR.
These are interesting developments from the makers and clearly reveals what kind of planning is going on for this film. Watch out this space for more details on this film.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari