Recently released Ice Cream has made Tejaswi popular among the audience. After Seetamma Vakitlo and Icecream, she started bagging some good offers. She is currently busy doing some crucial roles in as many as three movies.
“Everybody appreciated my performance in ice cream and I am playing an important character in Pandaga Chesuko,” she says. Ram and Rakul Preet Singh are the main cast of the film. She is also part of RGV-Vishnu film.
She revealed that she has also signed a Tamil film which starts in a few months. She is also playing a crucial role in Sharwanand-Nitya menon film. TV anchor, Producer and Director Omkar also offered Tejaswi a female lead role in his film opposite his brother.
She also added that she has a passion for dance and let’s hope she bags some roles which involves dancing to entertain us.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film