Sai Dharam Tej is going through a bad phase in his career as some of his previous films have become duds at the box office. As we all know he will be doing a film in the direction of Kishore Tirumala very soon.
The news now is that the film will kick start in the month of November. Tej is currently in the US getting back in shape. He wants to make sure that he comes out with a new look which will surprise all and this will take time. This is the reason the makers have decided to move the film for this year-end.
Meanwhile, Kishore Tirumala last made Unnadi Okkate Zindagi which was a below average fare at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down