Sai Dharam Tej is going through a bad phase in his career as some of his previous films have become duds at the box office. As we all know he will be doing a film in the direction of Kishore Tirumala very soon.
The news now is that the film will kick start in the month of November. Tej is currently in the US getting back in shape. He wants to make sure that he comes out with a new look which will surprise all and this will take time. This is the reason the makers have decided to move the film for this year-end.
Meanwhile, Kishore Tirumala last made Unnadi Okkate Zindagi which was a below average fare at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15