Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been hailed as the ‘real-life hero’ for his massive humanitarian work throughout the lockdown. Sonu’s timely help rescued thousands of migrants, poor people and students across the country and even abroad.
And a fan named Rajesh Rathod from Dubba Thanda, Maddur mandal of Siddipet district in Telangana took his fandom to the next level by building a temple for Sonu Sood. Several villagers offered special prayers to Sonu Sood’s idol. Meanwhile, Sonu Sood responded to his Telangana fans’ gesture and humbly said that he “doesn’t deserve” a temple.
Don’t deserve this sir.
— sonu sood (@SonuSood) December 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary