The Telangana film chamber has today met minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and submitted a memorandum to look into the theaters opening in the state of Telangana.
As so many films are going the OTT way, the chamber has requested that Talasani looks into this matter and gets the theatres opened by speaking to the CM KCR and get things sorted.
The news now is that theater owners have agreed to screen the films in the days to come with the assurance given by Srinivas Yadav. So, in the days to come, we need to see how many more films will be out on the big screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Dulquer Salmaan – Ram is the greatest character I have got to play
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story