The Telangana film chamber has today met minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and submitted a memorandum to look into the theaters opening in the state of Telangana.
As so many films are going the OTT way, the chamber has requested that Talasani looks into this matter and gets the theatres opened by speaking to the CM KCR and get things sorted.
The news now is that theater owners have agreed to screen the films in the days to come with the assurance given by Srinivas Yadav. So, in the days to come, we need to see how many more films will be out on the big screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?