Several film stars and film bodies have been generously donating huge amounts of money to the CM relief funds of the twin Telugu states to support the governments’ fight against the Coronavirus pandemic. Today, the Telangana State Film Chamber of Commerce (TSFCC) joined this massive mission.
The TSFCC has donated Rs 25 lakhs to the Telangana CM Relief Fund. Several prominent members of the chamber met minister KTR and handed over the cheque for Rs 25 lakhs. Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana Film Development Corporation Chairman Ram Mohan Rao, TSFCC President Murali Mohan, Chief Secretary Sunil Narang, producer Abhishek Nama and a few others were present on this occasion.
The chamber appreciated the government’s fight against Coronavirus and also urged the people of the state to co-operate with the authorities to prevent the outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response