In a crucial meeting that was held under Telangana Film Chamber’s supervision, the Telangana Film Exhibitors’ Association made several appeals to CM KCR. The exhibitors from all the Telangana districts took part in the meeting
The exhibitors requested the CM to fulfill all the promises he made when Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna and other filmmakers and exhibitors met him during the lockdown. The exhibitors reminded KCR’s promise of waiving off the electricity charges for the lockdown period and introduce a G.O. in this regard.
The exhibitors also requested the CM to grant permission to collect nominal parking fee, permission to increase ticket rates and number of shows per day. They told the CM that the exhibitors industry survives only on parking fee.
Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce President Murali Mohan, Secretary Sunil Narang and Telangana Film Exhibitors’ Association Secretary Vijayendra Reddy and several others made earnest appeals to the CM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?