The government of Telangana has extended the lockdown till 30th May. An official announcement on the same was made a short while ago.
The chief minister KCR spoke with his cabinet ministers through phone before deciding to extend the lockdown.
Stores and outlets selling essential products will be allowed to operate between 6 AM – 10 AM. It is prohibited to step out unnecessarily post 10 AM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram