The Telangana government has come to the aid of the family and it passed a G.O. yesterday, to assist the late actor’s wife Mrs. Hymavathi. As part of this aid, Mrs. Hymavathi will be getting a fixed aid of Rs. 10,000 every month for life .
The government’s gesture has come in for praise and it took this decision after coming to know about the plight of the actor’s ailing family.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties