The makers of Baahubali The Conclusion today met Telangana State’s Minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav and requested his permission for the film’s special shows starting from the 27th night.
The minister obliged their request and gave permission for 1 extra show each day. This means that Baahubali 2 will have 5 shows a day in Telangana. The minister has also passed strict orders to all the theater managements, directing them to make online ticket bookings compulsory to curb black marketing.
Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government too had given its permission for 6 shows per day. With this, the stage is all set for a massive opening weekend for this highly-anticipated war drama.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy