Recently, several members of the Telangana film exhibitor’s association met Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and discussed various issues that have been plaguing the exhibition business especially due to the lockdown. The minister later briefed CM KCR.
One of the main demands of the exhibitors was the permission to collect parking fees inside the premises of single screens theaters. Yesterday, CM KCR gave permission to collect the parking fees and a G.O. has been issued in this regard.
As per the new G.O. only single screen theaters across Telangana are allowed to collect parking fees and not the multiplexes. Buoyed by the G.O., the exhibitor’s association has decided to reopen movie theaters from the 30th of July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA