Megastar Chiranjeevi and Corona Crisis Charity’s (CCC) latest initiative of facilitating free COVID-19 vaccines to thousands of cine workers in the twin Telugu states has been receiving appreciation from all quarters. Thousands of cine workers, journalists and their spouses above 45 years are eligible for the vaccine from Thursday.
And Telangana Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan too has approached Chiranjeevi’s gesture. She took to Twitter and tweeted a picture of her posing with Chiru. The Governor went on to say that she appreciate Chiru’s laudable effort for the society.
In his response, Chiru thanked the Governor. “Your appreciation means a lot to every member who is contributing to this initiative through,” the Megastar tweeted.
Thank you for your kind acknowledgement Madam Governor@DrTamilisaiGuv , on behalf of #CCC. Your appreciation means a lot to every member who is contributing to this initiative through #CoronaCrisisCharity ( #CCC) https://t.co/n6vgeCuznp
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song