Young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi gave a memorable film for hero Ravi Teja in the form of Raja The Great. The film had Ravi Teja portraying the role of a visually impaired man. Both Anil and Ravi Teja were appreciated for making a mainstream Telugu movie hero portray a disabled character.
Today, on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons, the Department for Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens, Government of Telangana, felicitated Anil Ravipudi for showcasing a physically challenged man as his film’s hero and telling his tale of resilience.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen