Young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi gave a memorable film for hero Ravi Teja in the form of Raja The Great. The film had Ravi Teja portraying the role of a visually impaired man. Both Anil and Ravi Teja were appreciated for making a mainstream Telugu movie hero portray a disabled character.
Today, on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons, the Department for Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens, Government of Telangana, felicitated Anil Ravipudi for showcasing a physically challenged man as his film’s hero and telling his tale of resilience.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi