The big day has arrived. Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA has hit the screens worldwide this morning. In the movie, Vijay plays the role of a playboy turned chief minister. And in a latest interview with a popular media house, Vijay revealed that his look in NOTA was inspired by Telangana state IT Minister KTR.
Vijay said that KTR thinks beyond the possibilities and makes things better. He went on to recall KTR telling him the importance of being eco-friendly and wearing handlooms while having lunch at Vijay’s place several months ago. “I love the way he dresses up and my looks (in NOTA) are inspired by him. I chose chino pants, handloom wear and some good material to flaunt in the film,” said the young hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!