The Corona scare has left money jobless and the film industry, in particular, has faced a lot of loss. So, today, the Telangana State Film Chamber of Commerce called for a General Body meeting and discusses key issues.
The news is that they have requested all the Producers and Governments of both Telugu states to reconsider the ticket pricing and if theaters are not opened till October 2021 producers can opt for OTT release.
Things are looking tough at a time and producers wanted the tickets to be hiked. In such a situation, we need to see what will happen and how many producers are going to opt for an OTT release.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene