So much is being said about the release of Telugu films on OTT and how the makers are ignoring the big-screen releases in the last few months thanks to Covid.
Things are getting heated up as the Telangana film chamber and theatres association along with various exhibitors have requested the producers to wait till October this year and if things do not work well, they can opt for an OTT release.
So much was said against Nani as he was the actor who chose the OTT release for his film Tuck Jagadish. These statements of one of the members of the chamber hurt Nani and his fans.
Now, things have changed overnight as the Telangana theatres association has put out a press note apologizing to Nani and revealing their right intention behind the request.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers