Soon after completing his part for his upcoming film, ‘Masss’, Tamil star Suriya moved on to yet another big budget film. Tentatively titled ’24’, the film is being directed by Vikram Kumar of ‘Manam’ fame and the shooting is going on currently. As per the latest buzz, popular Telugu actor Ajay has been roped in to play a crucial role in the film.
Ajay had earlier worked in Vikram Kumar’s romantic entertainer, ‘Ishq’. His role as Nitya Menen’s brother was crucal in the film’s success. This can be termed as Ajay’s biggest breakthrough in other language films.
’24’ has Samantha romancing Suriya and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event