Talented Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has bagged a prestigious Tamil project. The actress, who’s mostly popular in Tamil and Malayalam industries, has reportedly been signed on for Dhanush’s ambitious 2-part crime drama, Vada Chennai.
Initially, Amala Paul was onboard for the movie. However, the actress recently opted out of the project due to unavailability of dates. Aishwarya’s debut Bollywood project Daddy is underway at the moment.
Award winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran is helming Vada Chennai, which is a high budget period drama. An officialannouncement regarding Aishwarya’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA