Talented Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has bagged a prestigious Tamil project. The actress, who’s mostly popular in Tamil and Malayalam industries, has reportedly been signed on for Dhanush’s ambitious 2-part crime drama, Vada Chennai.
Initially, Amala Paul was onboard for the movie. However, the actress recently opted out of the project due to unavailability of dates. Aishwarya’s debut Bollywood project Daddy is underway at the moment.
Award winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran is helming Vada Chennai, which is a high budget period drama. An officialannouncement regarding Aishwarya’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot