Actress Anjali, who was last seen in Chitrangada, reportedly got so scared of paranormal activity in her house that she moved to a new house. For the past few months, the actress had been experiencing strange noises in her house and several cats were seen roaming around the building.
All these activities convinced her that her house, near Gachibowli – Hyderabad, is being haunted by ghosts. The incidents have also convinced her to not act in anymore horror films for the time being.
Currently, she’s busy wrapping up a Tamil film Balloon in which she’s paired opposite Tamil actor Jai.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur