Actress Anjali, who was last seen in Chitrangada, reportedly got so scared of paranormal activity in her house that she moved to a new house. For the past few months, the actress had been experiencing strange noises in her house and several cats were seen roaming around the building.
All these activities convinced her that her house, near Gachibowli – Hyderabad, is being haunted by ghosts. The incidents have also convinced her to not act in anymore horror films for the time being.
Currently, she’s busy wrapping up a Tamil film Balloon in which she’s paired opposite Tamil actor Jai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless
- YRF’s past mistake haunts Hrithik’s next
- When Prabhas turned vegetarian