Telugu actress who gained immense popularity in Tamil films, Bindu Madhavai, has been roped in for Vikram’s next which was launched yesterday. Bindu Madhavi has been approached after Priya Anand could not join the film for unknown reasons.
Tentatively titled, Marma Manidhan, the film will be directed by Anand Shankar, who earlier directed the super hit action thiller Arima Nambi, which is being remade by Deva Katta as Dynamite. The film has Kajal playing the lead heroine and Bindu Madhavi’s character will also have equal importance.
Earlier, Bindu Madhavi was also rumored to be pairing up with Thala Ajith in his film with Souryam Siva.
- Rajugadu censored, ready for release
- Star heroine to shake a leg with NTR?
- Tamanna’s special efforts for Sye Raa
- Chandrababu Naidu demands Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao
- Balakrishna announces NTR biopic’s release date