It has been earlier reported that young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba will be making her Mollywood debut with Ottu. The film, a Malayalam-Tamil bilingual, has Malayalam star Kunchacko Boban and it also marks Kollywood star Arvind Swami’s Mollywood comeback after 25 years.
And Eesha is going all out to give her best to her role. After hiring a Malayalam tutor to learn the language, Eesha has now been practicing archery and rifle shooting in Hyderabad. Apparently, Eesha plays an intense role in Ottu and these new skills will make her character more believable.
Ottu is a road movie and the shooting will take place in Goa once the pandemic subsides. The film will be directed by Fellini.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?