The wedding took place at a noted hotel in Hyderabad last night. Later, the actress took to her social profiles and shared her marriage picture and wrote, “Thank you for all the love we’ve received. We look forward to the new chapter of our lives with hope and gratitude in our hearts. Love MADHU SHALINI & GOKU.”
Many Tollywood and Kollywood celebrities are wishing the young couple for beginning a new journey together. The actress has recently acted in a Telugu web series called 9 Hours. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow
- Blockbuster Baby’s Tamil version to make OTT debut – Here is the clarity
- Poll : What’s your take on the release trailer of Skanda?
- Interview :Miryala Ravinder Reddy – What Vetrimaaran is to Tamil Cinema, Srikanth Addala is for Telugu cinema