The wedding took place at a noted hotel in Hyderabad last night. Later, the actress took to her social profiles and shared her marriage picture and wrote, “Thank you for all the love we’ve received. We look forward to the new chapter of our lives with hope and gratitude in our hearts. Love MADHU SHALINI & GOKU.”
Many Tollywood and Kollywood celebrities are wishing the young couple for beginning a new journey together. The actress has recently acted in a Telugu web series called 9 Hours. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times