It’s well known that young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba has signed her maiden Malayalam film opposite popular Kollywood star Kunchacko Boban. Titled Ottu, this Malayalam-Tamil bilingual will be directed by Fellini and it also marks popular Kollywood actor Arvind Swami’s Mollywood comeback after 25 years.
Needless to say, Eesha is quite excited about her Malayalam debut. She said in a latest interview that Ottu is a road movie and that the shooting will take place in Goa. Eesha also said that she is planning to hire a Malayalam tutor to learn the language before she begins shooting. Eesha will be sporting a cool new look in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares
- Confirmed: Love Story locks OTT premieres date and time