It’s well known that young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba has signed her maiden Malayalam film opposite popular Kollywood star Kunchacko Boban. Titled Ottu, this Malayalam-Tamil bilingual will be directed by Fellini and it also marks popular Kollywood actor Arvind Swami’s Mollywood comeback after 25 years.
Needless to say, Eesha is quite excited about her Malayalam debut. She said in a latest interview that Ottu is a road movie and that the shooting will take place in Goa. Eesha also said that she is planning to hire a Malayalam tutor to learn the language before she begins shooting. Eesha will be sporting a cool new look in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun
- Tollywood mourns the loss of senior Co-director JVV Satyanarayana