After making her silver screen debut with a small cameo in NTR’s Baadshah and eventually turning heroine with Prema Ishq Kaadhal around 3 years ago, Telugu beauty Ritu Varma was waiting for the right break which will boost up her career.
Ritu got the much needed boost in the form of the small wonder, Pelli Choopulu, and she has signed a handful of projects not only in Telugu but also in Tamil. Ritu is currently busy shooting for two Tamil films, Pirai Thaediya Naatkal and China.
Apparently, Ritu is learning Tamil to give authenticity to her performance. Besides these projects, Ritu is also shooting for Nikhil’s ongoing action thriller, Keshava, in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son