After winning the Miss India Earth 2013 and being one of the most sought after supermodels in the country, Sobhita Dhulipala, the Telugu beauty queen from Visakhapatnam, will soon make her Bollywood debut. As per the latest reports from Mumbai tabloids, Sobhita signed a film with talented director Anurag Kashyap for his upcoming film titled Raaghav 2.0.
Apparently, Sobhita will be playing the female lead in this biopic and Anurag Kashyap is planning to rope in Nawazuddin Siddiqui to play Psycho Raaghav, a serial killer who terrorized Mumbai during the 60s.
Sobhita is a trained classical dancer in Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam and she once expressed her desire to act in Telugu films.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar