Telugu girl Anjali was in news recently for winning the Nandi Award for Best Actress for her performance in the horror thriller, Geethanjali. The talented actress is awaiting the release of the Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror thriller, Balloon. The film is releasing on December 29.
During Balloon’s promotions recently, Anjali turned everyone’s heads with her slim avatar. She talked about her new makeover in a latest interview with a leading English daily. “I am into weight training. I have lost nearly 7 kilos in 3 months and I’m loving it. I am getting trained in Hyderabad and am so addicted to it that I never miss a session, even if I am travelling,” Anjali said.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya