Telugu girl Anjali was in news recently for winning the Nandi Award for Best Actress for her performance in the horror thriller, Geethanjali. The talented actress is awaiting the release of the Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror thriller, Balloon. The film is releasing on December 29.
During Balloon’s promotions recently, Anjali turned everyone’s heads with her slim avatar. She talked about her new makeover in a latest interview with a leading English daily. “I am into weight training. I have lost nearly 7 kilos in 3 months and I’m loving it. I am getting trained in Hyderabad and am so addicted to it that I never miss a session, even if I am travelling,” Anjali said.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu