Telugu girl Anjali was in news recently for winning the Nandi Award for Best Actress for her performance in the horror thriller, Geethanjali. The talented actress is awaiting the release of the Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror thriller, Balloon. The film is releasing on December 29.
During Balloon’s promotions recently, Anjali turned everyone’s heads with her slim avatar. She talked about her new makeover in a latest interview with a leading English daily. “I am into weight training. I have lost nearly 7 kilos in 3 months and I’m loving it. I am getting trained in Hyderabad and am so addicted to it that I never miss a session, even if I am travelling,” Anjali said.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections