For the last few weeks, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been taking on AP Chief Minister YS Jagan over the Telugu medium ban in government schools. Yesterday, Pawan, who is known for his penchant for Telugu language and literature, made some striking comments on Telugu Cinema and Tollywood stars.
Pawan lamented at the sad state of affairs Telugu Cinema is in at the moment. He said that Telugu Cinema standards have been reduced to cuss words and profanity. Pawan went on to make a shocking comment on Telugu actors. “Many of our actors can’t even read or speak Telugu well,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut
- Seerat Kapoor all set to for a major transformation
- Lockdown Review : Sufiyum Sujathyum- Malayalam film on Amazon prime
- Akshay Kumar takes a daring step with his new film
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Pawan Kayan to produce Charan’s next?