For the last few weeks, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been taking on AP Chief Minister YS Jagan over the Telugu medium ban in government schools. Yesterday, Pawan, who is known for his penchant for Telugu language and literature, made some striking comments on Telugu Cinema and Tollywood stars.
Pawan lamented at the sad state of affairs Telugu Cinema is in at the moment. He said that Telugu Cinema standards have been reduced to cuss words and profanity. Pawan went on to make a shocking comment on Telugu actors. “Many of our actors can’t even read or speak Telugu well,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick