Yesterday, RP Patnaik visited the Mahanandiswara Swamy Temple in Kurnool and interacted with the local media. He told the scribes that he is concentrating on his Bollywood projects and that he is busy for the next one year. RP’s last project was Manalo Okadu in 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations