Yesterday, RP Patnaik visited the Mahanandiswara Swamy Temple in Kurnool and interacted with the local media. He told the scribes that he is concentrating on his Bollywood projects and that he is busy for the next one year. RP’s last project was Manalo Okadu in 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?