Yesterday, RP Patnaik visited the Mahanandiswara Swamy Temple in Kurnool and interacted with the local media. He told the scribes that he is concentrating on his Bollywood projects and that he is busy for the next one year. RP’s last project was Manalo Okadu in 2016.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next