A Telugu movie director, Rajendra Prasad, was taken into custody by the Banjara Hills Police Department in connection with the suspicious death of Assistant Director Satyavati. The incident reportedly happened in Krishna Nagar area and the victim was rushed to Tanvir Hospital in Srinagar Colony where she was declared dead on arrival.
Rajendra Prasad worked for a movie earlier titled ‘Pratikshanam’ and is currently directing a movie ‘Thriller’. Satyavati had bruise and scratch marks around her neck and same was the case with Rajendra Prasad’s hands.Police sources say that Satyavati and Rajendra Prasad were having an extra marital affair since the last three years. Rajendra Prasad is married with two children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser