Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s 26/11 is gearing up for its release in March. The film will release in Andhra Pradesh as well and Telugu dubbing for the movie has started today. The movie is generating curiosity as it aims to showcase the events leading up to the deadly terror attacks against the city of Mumbai.
Eros International and Alumbra Entertainments banners are jointly producing this movie. The movie is being widely termed as RGV’s ‘comeback film’. We will have to wait and see if the movie lives upto the expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero