Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s 26/11 is gearing up for its release in March. The film will release in Andhra Pradesh as well and Telugu dubbing for the movie has started today. The movie is generating curiosity as it aims to showcase the events leading up to the deadly terror attacks against the city of Mumbai.
Eros International and Alumbra Entertainments banners are jointly producing this movie. The movie is being widely termed as RGV’s ‘comeback film’. We will have to wait and see if the movie lives upto the expectations.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party