Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s 26/11 is gearing up for its release in March. The film will release in Andhra Pradesh as well and Telugu dubbing for the movie has started today. The movie is generating curiosity as it aims to showcase the events leading up to the deadly terror attacks against the city of Mumbai.
Eros International and Alumbra Entertainments banners are jointly producing this movie. The movie is being widely termed as RGV’s ‘comeback film’. We will have to wait and see if the movie lives upto the expectations.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation