The Telugu film chamber is the place where all the official activities related to Tollywood happens. The chamber issues a monthly bulletin where the names of titles registered by the producers are given to the press along with other activities of the board.
But things time, the heads in the chamber have decided not to publish the registered titles of the films anymore. This decision has been taken to avoid leaks.
In the past, if anyone would have access to the list, it was easy to know which banner registered what title with the chamber.
Now that the game has changed and every announcement of the film has become big news, this measure has been taken to keep the hype of films intact.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule