The Telugu film chamber is the place where all the official activities related to Tollywood happens. The chamber issues a monthly bulletin where the names of titles registered by the producers are given to the press along with other activities of the board.
But things time, the heads in the chamber have decided not to publish the registered titles of the films anymore. This decision has been taken to avoid leaks.
In the past, if anyone would have access to the list, it was easy to know which banner registered what title with the chamber.
Now that the game has changed and every announcement of the film has become big news, this measure has been taken to keep the hype of films intact.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?