Members of the Telugu Film Industry staged a protest near the Film Chamber today, demanding a rollback of Service Tax. Dr. D. Ramanaidu,Allu Aravind, Venkatesh, Nani, Jagapathi Babu, Dr. Murali Mohan, Ali and others participated in the protests.
Those present at the protest have said that the industry faces a grave danger from the service tax and requested the government to consider an immediate rollback of the proposal. “It is a common misconception that film industry people lead very lavish lifestyles and have lots of money. The reality is different. Only the top 10% of the industry members have that kind of money. There are thousands of other members who lead very normal lives. This new tax will burden their lives”, said actor Ashok
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections