A couple of days back, the Telugu film chamber members met and took a decision to stall all the film shooting and shutdown theatres till the 15th of this month due to the outbreak of dangerous Coronavirus.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the chamber has extended the date from 15th to 31st of this month as there is a health emergency across the twin Telugu states.
A circular regarding the same was released by the TFCC this afternoon. Due to the long break for shootings and shutdown of theaters all the people who are dependent on films and film-related businesses are left with no work. Hope things get better soon and be normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad