A couple of days back, the Telugu film chamber members met and took a decision to stall all the film shooting and shutdown theatres till the 15th of this month due to the outbreak of dangerous Coronavirus.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the chamber has extended the date from 15th to 31st of this month as there is a health emergency across the twin Telugu states.
A circular regarding the same was released by the TFCC this afternoon. Due to the long break for shootings and shutdown of theaters all the people who are dependent on films and film-related businesses are left with no work. Hope things get better soon and be normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?