It’s well known that director Prasanth Varma of Awe and Kalki fame is currently making a film based on the deadly Novel Coronavirus that has gripped the entire world in fear. Prasanth claimed that he began researching about the pandemic even before it hit India and even kick-started shooting for it before the lockdown.
Now, after a 3-month break due to the lockdown, Prasanth has resumed the shooting. He and his cast and crew members have been taking utmost care to prevent any spread of the virus on set. All the actors and technicians are screened and sanitized before the shoot and even the entire set and the properties are well sanitized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next