The present Governing Council of the Telugu Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) has been cancelled with immediate effect. The decision was made following the General Body Meeting that was held on November 19. Instead, an ad-hoc committee constituting nine senior producers has been formed to carryout the council’s responsibilities.
The TFPC elections are supposed to be held every two years. However, there has been no election for the past four years. This prompted the ad-hoc committee to dissolve the existing Executive Committee until the upcoming election that will be held sometime soon.
Senior producers KL Narayana, P Kiran, Suresh Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, CH Srinivasa Rao, Basi Reddy, CN Rao, Mohan Goud and Niranjan Babu are part of the ad-hoc committee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two