Once in a while, certain small films impress the audience in a big way. Deshamlo Dongalu Paddaru is one such film which is suddenly in the news these days.
Now, the latest we hear is that this film has been officially nominated for Black Bear International Film Festival in the US which is very rare for a Telugu film.
The film is directed by Goutham Raj Kumar and he says that his film will make a mark once it releases in India. The film features Khayyum, Tanishq Rajan, Shanee, Prithviraj, Sameer, and Lohith in crucial roles.
Sara Creations is the production house behind this film. Sandy composes the music and Sekhar handles the camerawork.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju