Once in a while, certain small films impress the audience in a big way. Deshamlo Dongalu Paddaru is one such film which is suddenly in the news these days.
Now, the latest we hear is that this film has been officially nominated for Black Bear International Film Festival in the US which is very rare for a Telugu film.
The film is directed by Goutham Raj Kumar and he says that his film will make a mark once it releases in India. The film features Khayyum, Tanishq Rajan, Shanee, Prithviraj, Sameer, and Lohith in crucial roles.
Sara Creations is the production house behind this film. Sandy composes the music and Sekhar handles the camerawork.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?