New Year celebrations have begun already for some of the Telugu film stars. Popular young actors Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Rana Daggubati and even Lakshmi Manchu and Ravi Teja took part in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) at the Sunburn festival in Goa.
The stars reportedly enjoyed to their fullest as they grooved to pulsating music played by international and Indian indie artistes on the second day of the festival. Apart from these stars, actors like Naga Chaitanya, Nithiin, Samantha and Navdeep etc will also celebrate the new year’s eve in the exotic beach city.
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border