New Year celebrations have begun already for some of the Telugu film stars. Popular young actors Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Rana Daggubati and even Lakshmi Manchu and Ravi Teja took part in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) at the Sunburn festival in Goa.
The stars reportedly enjoyed to their fullest as they grooved to pulsating music played by international and Indian indie artistes on the second day of the festival. Apart from these stars, actors like Naga Chaitanya, Nithiin, Samantha and Navdeep etc will also celebrate the new year’s eve in the exotic beach city.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion