New Year celebrations have begun already for some of the Telugu film stars. Popular young actors Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Rana Daggubati and even Lakshmi Manchu and Ravi Teja took part in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) at the Sunburn festival in Goa.
The stars reportedly enjoyed to their fullest as they grooved to pulsating music played by international and Indian indie artistes on the second day of the festival. Apart from these stars, actors like Naga Chaitanya, Nithiin, Samantha and Navdeep etc will also celebrate the new year’s eve in the exotic beach city.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes