Telugu filmmaker Shri Kishore, who had previously made Devi Sri Prasad, is all set to direct an Indo-Chinese film that is set in China. The film has been titled as ‘My Indian Boyfriend’ and it is expected to feature a bunch of Chinese actors as well.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Shri Kishore has got Robert Chua Wang-Peng as the producer of the film. Robert, who was a close friend of Bruce Lee, is the founder of a popular TV channel in China.
Shri Kishore has been working as a dance instructor in Hong Kong for the past few years, and he is well versed with the Chinese market. Given the success of recent Indian films in China, he is hoping that his film too will find a big audience at the Chinese box office.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date