That Tollywood is in dearth of Telugu actresses is a well-known fact. Telugu girl Eesha, who debuted in Tollywood with Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Anthakumundu Aatharuvatha in 2013 and was seen in Allari Naresh’s Bandipotu and Vastha Neevenuka, has signed yet another Telugu movie.
Eesha has reportedly signed her mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s soon to be launched screwball comedy multi-starrer featuring Adivi Sesh, Vennela Kishore and Srinivas Avasarala. The film’s shooting will begin on the 1st of February.
Eesha is currently busy shooting for Vamsi’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor. Last year, the actress made her Tamil debut with a romantic entertainer titled Oyee.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s look from Sye Raa unveiled