Warangal girl Rakshita (Hashika) had acted in a few Telugu movies such as Ee Rojullo, Bus Stop, Ram Charan’s Naayak and her last Telugu film, Green Signal, which released in 2014. Rakshita changed her name to Anandi, shifted her base to Kollywood and went on to act in several acclaimed Tamil movies such as Kayal, Visaranai and Pariyerum Perumal to name a few.
Now, after 6 long years, Rakshita is all set to make her Tollywood comeback with Awe and Kalki director Prashanth Varma’s upcoming zombie thriller, Zombie Reddy. On the auspicious Dasara festive day, Zombie Reddy makers released Rakshita’s first look poster from the movie. The talented young actress looks ferocious in a goddess Kali avatar in the poster.
Zombie Reddy aisi features child artiste Teja, who’s making his debut as a hero. Raj Shekhar Varma is bankrolling the film.
— Anandhi (kayal) (@anandhiactress) October 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May