Warangal girl Rakshita (Hashika) had acted in a few Telugu movies such as Ee Rojullo, Bus Stop, Ram Charan’s Naayak and her last Telugu film, Green Signal, which released in 2014. Rakshita changed her name to Anandi, shifted her base to Kollywood and went on to act in several acclaimed Tamil movies such as Kayal, Visaranai and Pariyerum Perumal to name a few.
Now, after 6 long years, Rakshita is all set to make her Tollywood comeback with Awe and Kalki director Prashanth Varma’s upcoming zombie thriller, Zombie Reddy. On the auspicious Dasara festive day, Zombie Reddy makers released Rakshita’s first look poster from the movie. The talented young actress looks ferocious in a goddess Kali avatar in the poster.
Zombie Reddy aisi features child artiste Teja, who’s making his debut as a hero. Raj Shekhar Varma is bankrolling the film.
— Anandhi (kayal) (@anandhiactress) October 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again